Chris Scheler is a rock solo artist from York, Pennsylvania, USA. In addition to being a singer-songwriter, he has been frontman, guitarist, or bassist for many bands over the years.
His songwriting manifests from a variety of influences and genres. Fans of Stone Temple Pilots, The Beatles and Led Zeppelin will resonate with Scheler’s songs, which are known for their lyrical hooks and catchy guitar riffs. He has generated a strong response from live audiences and online listeners alike who connected with the deep lyrics and charged melodies.
Scheler’s latest single, "Deal with the Devil" was inspired by the story of Robert Johnson, a 1930s blues artist rumored to have sold his soul in exchange for greatness. What would you trade to achieve greatness? Scheler explores this question in a guitar-driven, modern rock anthem.
“Deal with the Devil” features Scheler on vocals and bass and is the first single in a series of songs where he is joined by an all-star team of musicians and producers. The song was recorded and mixed by Grammy-nominated producers, Carson Slovak and Grant McFarland (Candlebox, Everclear) at Think Loud Studios in York, PA. Drummer, Robin Diaz (Candlebox, Live, Daughtry) and guitarist, Jason Greenwood (Collinsville Discount Band) join Scheler on the track.
Scheler released two previous EPs, “Refurbished Goods, Vol. 1” and “Alone Inside My Head” which are available exclusively at live performances.
Featured VideoWatch More
- Recorded by Grammy-nomindated Grand McFarland and Carson Slovak (Candlebox, Everclear, August Burns Red) with popular session/touring drummer, Robin Diaz (Candlebox, Live, Daughtry)
- Opened for Grammy-nominees, Bowling for Soup to a sold out crowd at legendary Chameleon Club
- Played with Rudy Sarzo (Ozzy Osbourne, Quiet Riot, The Guess Who) at Whisky a Go Go in Hollywood
- Jammed with rock icons, Robert and Dean DeLeo from Stone Temple Pilots and also Jerry Cantrell and Mike Inez of Alice in Chains
- Opened for punk legends, Misfits at Chameleon Club